Banwood First Go Toddler Balance Bikes
Say hello to FIRST GO! A safe and durable toddler push bike, designed with a child friendly frame, height adjustable soft saddle and handlebar for maximum comfort and vintage bike look, for the mini me cyclist.
In response to a myriad of requests from BEG cyclist parents, we've been looking for an expert partner to create a mini version of our gorgeous BEG Bicycles for a long time, and are thrilled to have found Banwood! With their pared down retro good looks, beautiful attention to detail and emphasis on quality and safety, they really do make the perfect introduction to cycling.
Balance bikes are the ideal first bicycle and the best way to introduce your little one to cycling as it naturally supports their development by promoting mobility and steering to ease the transition to a pedal bike. A great way to letting the small one to join you on the ride to the park.
FREE UK DELIVERY
- Steel frame with sky finish.
- Minimal seat height 37cm.
- Maximum seat height 44 cm.
- Adjustable handlebar
- Ergonomic and comfortable seat.
- Handlebar Height: adjustable from 50 to 59 cm..
- 12" wheels.
- Weight: 4.5 Kg
- Suggested age from 2.5 years (*) - 5 Years.
- CE Certification.
- Ergonomic + comfortable seat
- Encourages the balance + natural motor skills development
- Banwood plants a tree through OneTreePlanted non-profit organisation for every bike purchased
- The front wicker basket is made of rattan and is perfect for bringing out teddy for a ride
(*): Certified for children between 3-5 years.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- 1x bell
- 1x balance bike
- 1x wicker basket
SIZE + FIT
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Certified Age Range: 3-5y
- Handle Bar: 50 - 59cm
- Seat Height: 37 - 44cm
- It comes in 5 pieces for easy assembling
Boxed weight: 5000 g
Banwood creates bikes for little ones in contemporary designs with a touch of mid-century charm, influenced by Scandinavian design. These bikes for toddlers are made using sturdy and durable high-quality materials.
See our gorgeous collection of coordinating toddler bike helmets here!