- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in it's original condition within 14 days of receipt.
- Returned items should be UNUSED and carefully repackaged in the original packaging with any enclosed documentation. Bicycles should NOT be test ridden. Helmets must be in their original packaging including the box and labels. Please make sure additional outer wrapping is used to ensure the box is re-saleable.
- We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charges. Note: For bicycles, we charge a re-stocking fee of 10% of the purchase price. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
- We are not able to cancel orders or accept returns on any made-to-order items unless they are faulty or we have not followed your specification. Because of the bespoke nature of these products we would not be able to resell items made to a particular specification.
1. Goods will only be accepted for return if they are despatched within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
2. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
3. The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
4. Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
Please read our full Terms and Conditions of Contract by clicking here