REAR CARRIER RACK
There are so many ways to accessorise your wheels, and a rear pannier rack is an oh-so practical option for loading up your Dutch bicycle with shopping, work, children, dogs and the kitchen sink. You'll really benefit from a Beg rear carrier rack if you;
- like to keep your handlebars clear for a streamlined ride?
- have got some stylish panniers at the ready that you like to stuff full of all your necessities?
- want to add your child's seat to your bicycle for the safest possible journey to nursery?
- can't resist a glorious summer's day, loading up that picnic hamper, picnic blanket, two camping chairs and... Bob's your uncle!
Our pannier racks are easily attached to the bicycle frame and rear hub with screws. NOTE: Fit BEG Bicycles only. These are produced to order any sent to you directly from Belgium.
Steel rear carrier rack.
Durable double layer powder coated paint finish.
Fit all Beg bicycle models.
Our pannier racks are easily attached to the bicycle frame and rear hub with screws.
We stock most items and upon receipt of payment, we will aim for you to receive your order within 3 - 5 working days, and where possible, sooner.
Your accessory order will be delivered either by Royal Mail, Royal Mail Recorded Delivery, by courier. A signature may be required for all Royal Mail Recorded Delivery and courier deliveries.
(Mainland) UK Deliveries
Accessories - FREE delivery
Bicycles - £60.00
For deliveries to non-mainland UK addresses and certain remote locations e.g. Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Scottish Highlands, there may be an additional delivery charge and slightly longer delivery lead-times. Please call us for details.
If you need your order urgently, please give us a call on 01223 655222 and we'll do our very best. We want to get you out enjoying your bicycle or new cycling accessories as soon as we can!
International Deliveries (including Channel Islands)
We can happily deliver any of our products anywhere in the world, and nearly all our products will show the delivery charge if you proceed to the checkout. If your country does not come up, we suggest you give us a call on +44 (0) 1223 655222 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org us to discuss what you would like to order and where you would like it sent, and we can then find out an accurate price for you.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 14 days of receipt.
Returned items should be UNUSED and carefully repackaged in the original packaging with any enclosed documentation. Helmets must be in their original boxes and then packaged with an outer package. Please do not simply add an address label to the branded helmet box.
We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charges.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are despatched within 14 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
Please read our full Terms and Conditions of Contract by clicking here